Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
I tagged: wasabi-monster, anothersadplanet, singers-sought, tiestomyheart, skypeclicktocall, graphitefingers, pyromeekorai, mike-str, drowningatargatis, thewritingpirate, jalisem90
1. Why did you actually answer these questions? Because I have never been tagged in a post before and it seemed fun!
2. If you could be anywhere in the world at all right now, where would it be and who would be with you? I would probably want to be at “The Last Bookstore” in California with Anna because that would be so awesome! If you don’t know what that place is, I recommend you look it up.
3. What is your favorite color and if you could have one thing in your home be this color, what would it be? I think my favorite color is Blue (it tends to change a lot) and I would like to have a papasan chair in that color.
4. Your pizza order. It is usually Canadian Bacon and Pineapple but sometimes I venture to other types.
5. Your Starbucks order (this can say a lot about a person)? Since I’m actually not a big coffee drinker, I usually have a Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino without coffee in it.
6. Doritos or cheetos? Doritos
7. What makes you happy? (Yes I also stole this one). Writing
8.Where do you want to get married? Oh gosh, I don’t even know. Maybe in a castle like church?
9. Who is your favorite superhero and why? Iron Man because he is a sassy pants.
10. Favorite 80’s movie, GO! Sixteen Candles!
11. What do you want to be when you grow up? Preferably a writer or at least someone who works in some way in a Publishing House
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1. What was your favorite/worst class you have ever taken?
2. If you could have any super power what would it be?
3. What is your favorite holiday?
4. Favorite ’90s TV show?
5. Where do you want to live when you are older?
6. How do you prepare for the Holidays?
7. Cat person or dog person and why?
8. Do you have more than one tumblr?
9. Where is your favorite fast food place?
10. What is one item on your bucket list?
11. If you had the opportunity to be apart of a colonization on Mars, would you?
Why is nobody talking about how Kristoff from Frozen was supposed to be Santa? His name was Kris (like Kris Kringle?), he had a reindeer and a sleigh… was I the only one that got that? Or am I wrong? (PS this is completely spoiler free, and has literally 0% influence on any plot.)
just because i don’t follow u back doesn’t mean i think u have a shitty blog. you might just have posts/fandoms/stuff i don’t really want on my dash. and hey, that’s fine. it’s YOUR tumblr you’re here for you and that’s goodgreatawesome
but please don’t think me not following you back means i hate u 5ever and that u can never inbox me or reply to my posts or follow me on twitter or something b/c that is not what it means at all
GODDAMMIT GODDAMMIT FUCK
IS ALL OF THAT PURRING COMING FROM THAT TINY THING
OH MY GOODNESS IT’S SO VOCAL IT’S ADORABLE!!!
yo guys all siamese are like this. very loud/vocal/talkative, and very, very needy/affectionate
‘To Harry Potter - the Boy Who Lived!’
THERE’S JUST A BRANCH IN MY EYE
MY EYES ARE JUST SWEATING, OH DON’T MIND ME
whoops. just chopped a heap of onions and mistook chilly sauce for the eye drops..
I am not a human I am a fountain
Pipos Doll Animation (by DollPaCa)
That was sadder than the opening bit in Pixar’s UP.
Everything about this was perfect. The animation could not be any better; the lack of actual words yet it still portrays rich emotion. In the beginning, it shows how a family can continue on. But as it goes, it shows that tragedy can still happen. Life is life.
There are tears rolling down my face, and the only thing I would criticize is that felt no closure in the end. When the screen went black it felt like my heart stopped because I didn’t want it to end.
i was crying by 330 this is incredibly sad but beautifully made